HELP NEEDED for January 6 Celebration!!
Thanks to all Richfield Rotarians who have volunteered to help out with our January 6 celebration. Following is a list of volunteer tasks, the names of volunteers to date, and volunteer help still needed. Let Barb Devlin know if you can volunteer. We'll finalize the list of volunteers at the January 5 meeting.
- Silent Auction donations are still needed. Click here for ideas. Contact Jean Fox or Kirsten Nelson to confirm your auction contribution(s), and bring them to Kirsten's office or to our January 5 meeting.
- Loan holiday table cloths or place mats for the evening - Mary Martha Butler, Barb Devlin, and Pam Serdar. Please bring table linens to the meeting on January 5.
- Help out the day of the event. Rotarians who have already signed up are listed below. Let Barb Devlin know if you are willing to help out where help is still needed:
- Help with set-up for auction, dinner and program (4-6 PM) - Barb Devlin, Jean and Denny Fox, Kirsten Nelson
- Serve as event greeters (Need 2 people inside the front and rear entrances to the City Bella lobby to admit guests and direct them to the 2nd floor party room.
- 5:50 - 6:30 PM - Chip and Deanna Groth
- 6:30 - 7:10 PM - Pat and Patti Dale
- Be one of the Richfield Rotary Singers during the program! (Shar Salisbury will have the lead on all songs, so we’ll be back-up on all songs!) Barb Devlin and Kirsten Nelson; could use more volunteers
- Help with auction check-out - John Devlin Need 2 more volunteers
- Help with clean-up - Barb and John Devlin, Chip Groth; could use more help.